When you donate to Anahat, you are supporting our efforts to strengthen preventive health and keep our most vulnerable citizens healthy and safe.
You can click the below button to donate to Anahat using the secure PayUMoney gateway.
Ways to Donate – donations to Anahat are used to fund our:
- Telemedicine care and delivery of medicines
- Community Outreach Medical Camps
- Patient-centered care program to help poor patients access tertiary care and health financing
- Development of pedagogy for upskilling community health workers (ASHAs)
- Public Health Partner Network to replicate our model and scale our work across urban slums.
Anahat Foundation is a registered non-profit Trust. Registration Number 496/17.18 dated 15/11/2017 & 588/17.18 dated 09/01/2018. Income Tax Registration: Registered under Section 12AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961. 80G Approval Number: CIT(EXEMPTIONS)BANGALORE/80G/2019-20/A/10148
Thank you for considering a donation to Anahat Foundation.