DONORS FROM USA
When you donate to Anahat, you are supporting our efforts to strengthen preventive health and keep our most vulnerable citizens healthy and safe.
How to donate:
If you are from the United States of America you can support our work by donating through our partner the India Development and Relief Fund (IDRF). IDRF is a United States-based 501(c)(3) tax-exempt public charity. (EIN – 52-1555563). More about IDRF here. IDRF offers a number of options to donate, do specify that your donation is for ANAHAT FOUNDATION, and please contact us at [email protected] for further details if required.
Donations to Anahat are used to fund our:
- Telemedicine care and home delivery of medicines
- Community Outreach Medical Camps
- Patient-centered care program to help poor patients access tertiary care and health financing
- Development of pedagogy for upskilling community health workers (ASHAs)
- Public Health Partner Network to replicate our model and scale our work across urban slums.
Anahat Foundation is a registered non-profit Trust.
Registration Number 496/17.18 dated 15/11/2017 & 588/17.18 dated 09/01/2018.
Income Tax Registration:
Registered under Section 12AA of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
80G Approval Number: CIT(EXEMPTIONS)BANGALORE/80G/2019-20/A/10148
Thank you for considering a donation to Anahat Foundation.